Artforma/”FORAM” Roman Krzyżanowski is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Artforma/”FORAM” Roman Krzyżanowski may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from [date].
"FORAM" ROMAN KRZYŻANOWSKI is data controller. You can contact us here email@example.com, +44 203 808 5213 Below you will find extensive information about how we handle your data
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
1. Name, address, company name
2. contact information including email address and telephone number
3. demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
4. other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
1. Internal record keeping.
2. We may use the information to improve our products and services, through requesting reviews and feedback.
3. To process your order, to process any application for finance or a mobile phone contact etc., to maintain guarantee records and to provide after-sales service (we may pass your details to another organisation to supply/deliver products or services you have purchased and/or to provide after-sales service).
4. E-mail advertising if you do not subscribe to the newsletter and your right to opt out If we receive your e-mail address in connection with the sale of a product or service and you have not opted out and you are not a consumer who has his habitual residence in Poland, we reserve the right to regularly email you offers for products from our product range that are similar to those you have already purchased. This serves the protection of our legitimate interests in promoting and advertising our products to customers that are overriding in the process of balancing of interests. You can opt out of this use of your email address at any time by sending a message to the contact option specified below or by using the opt-out link in the advertising email, without incurring any costs beyond the cost of transfer calculated at the base rates.;
5. E-mail advertising if you subscribe to the newsletter If you subscribe to our newsletter, we will regularly send you our e-mail newsletter based on your consent according to Art. 6 (1) 1 lit. a) GDPR, using the data required or disclosed by you separately for this purpose. You may unsubscribe from the newsletter service at any time. For this purpose you can either send a message to the contact option specified below or use the opt-out link in the newsletter. Upon unsubscription, we will delete your email address unless you have expressly consented to the further use of your data or we reserve the right to further use your personal data in the scope and manner permitted by the law, of which we inform you in this notice.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information & your rights
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
1. whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
2. if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
Being the data subject, you have the following rights according to:
• art. 15 GDPR, the right to obtain information about your personal data which we process, within the scope described therein;
•art. 16 GDPR, the right to immediately demand rectification of incorrect or completion of your personal data stored by us;
• art. 17 GDPR, the right to request erasure of your personal data stored with us, unless further processing is required
- to exercise the right of freedom of expression and information;
- for compliance with a legal obligation;
- for reasons of public interest or
- for establishing, exercising or defending legal claims;
• art. 18 GDPR, the right to request restriction of processing of your personal data, insofar as
- the accuracy of the data is contested by you;
- the processing is unlawful, but you refuse their erasure;
- we no longer need the data, but you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims, or
- you have lodged an objection to the processing in accordance with art. 21 GDPR;
• art. 20 GDPR, the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a obligation textual change technical change structured, commonly used and machinereadable format or to request its transmission to another controller;
• art. 77 GDPR, the right to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority at your habitual place of residence or workplace or at our company headquarters.
Customer Services (Data Subject Request)
”FORAM” Roman Krzyżanowski
Podgórna 16, Karpicko, Wolsztyn 64-200
Greater Poland, Poland
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Integration of the Trusted Shops Trustbadge
Following an order, the Trusted Shops Trustbadge is incorporated into this web page in order to display our Trusted Shops trustmark for buyers and the Trusted Shops product offer.
In balancing the various interests, this serves to safeguard our legitimate prevailing interests in an optimised marketing of our offer. The trustbadge and the services advertised are an offer of Trusted Shops GmbH, Subbelrather Str. 15C, 50823 Köln.
Whenever a trustbadge is called up, the web server automatically stores a so-called server log file which contains, for example, your IP address, the date and time of retrieval, the data volume transferred and the requesting provider (access data), and documents the retrieval. This access data will not be evaluated and will be automatically overwritten seven days after your visit to the page.
Other personal information will only be transferred to Trusted Shops if you decide, after completing an order, to use Trusted Shops products or have already registered for their use. In this case, the contractual agreement between you and Trusted Shops applies.